Thursday, July 18, 2013

What I've been working on for the last few weeks - CCNA and CCNP rack rentals --------------------------->

It may or may not have been apparent, but I've been preparing racks to rent out for remote use by, eventually, paying customers.

Understand, that this is a beta, and I fully expect issues from time to time. That said, it's free for now. Bring your own labs scenarios. I may develop scenarios at a later date, but for now these are based on being to follow along and create the scenarios you may find in the network academy programs, or the CBT nugget videos.

CCNA Lab set-up (TFTP server isn't fully implemented yet)


CCNP Lab set-up (TFTP server isn't fully implemented yet) Remote power switch should be back up today



For now, through August 5th, they will be free for use, but have to be scheduled for use in 23 hour (1 day) blocks.

See the menu at the right side of the page.

Leave me any feedback, and I will try to get any good ideas implemented.

No comments:

Post a Comment