Monday, February 24, 2014

Long time no post

Well, I've been a busy camper lately. Between the business, and now looking for new opportunities, It's been tough to think of helpful things to post for others.

That said, the CCNP journey continues, with a little more urgency. I'm in the midst of interviews right now with several great companies, but won't know more for a few weeks. Sitting at home without a plan is not really part of my M.O. , so I've scheduled my CCNP Switch test. No going back. The plan is to schedule CCNP T-Shoot the week after completing Switch should I pass.

I should be able to remove the "Bust" from the title of the blog within two weeks, barring any unforeseen loss of grey matter.

Thought I'd drop a pic of the lab set up for HSRP/VRRP/GLBP labs:


No comments:

Post a Comment