Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Pressure to complete the CCNP off, back to Python

Having moved into an Engineer position, and work requirements really making Juniper and some Layer 2 technologies being more important for the time being, I'm going to back off the CCNP for a bit, and focus more on my overall Network engineering knowledge and education.

That said, I'm going to give a non-shameless plug again to www.coursera.org

I am starting the Rice University "An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python" again.

right Heah...

https://class.coursera.org/interactivepython-003/auth/auth_redirector?type=login&subtype=normal



Class started Oct 6th, but I believe they may still be taking sign-ups.

One can now pay $49.99 and get a certificate from Rice University stating that you have taken the course.

I believe I could likely have it paid from our training fund at work, so I may do that.




No comments:

Post a Comment