Topo matches this now:
Ignore the rack setup in the topo, it hasn't been updated. Might do that now.
More 1841 rack mounts arrived that actually fit this time
These is the CCNA/CCNP rack I have for sale on Ebay now:
Pricing is at $1150 right now, but will probably come down to $995.00, which, believe it or not, is pretty slim margins. There is quite a bit of cost that nickles and dimes you when building a rack like this.
That said, it's a solid rack, with everything you need to move to a more sophisticated rack as your certification studies move on. The 1841's are great routers for study, all the way thru CCIE.
So this is the setup.
- 1 x 2509 access server w/8 port Octal cable
- 1 x 1841 w/256/64 memory capable of running IOS 15.xx
- 2 x 1841 w/128/32 memory set with 12.4T advanced IP
- 3 x 3550 Catalyst 3550 24 port Switch with multi-layer IOS installed (VLANs, multi-layer switching/routing for CCNP)
- 1 x WIC-2T
- 2x WIC-1T
- 3 x WIC-T1 v2
- 1 x 12U compact table top equipment rack
- 10 x 1ft Ethernet cables (straight and cross over and T1)
- 2 x 6 ft Ethernet cables
- 1 x smart serial cables
- 1 x DB60 DCE/DTE cable
- 1 x console cable for access server